Tuesday, January 17, 2006






A New Home for Chippy and Loopus!!!
This is a strip I started doing on Story Boredom. I am moving it over here because it was kind of taking over and pushing evryone else's cool stuff off of the blog. So, Here they are on a blog all to themselves.
To catch everyone up, I currently do these strips on little 2"x8" strips of paper. I write them and draw them as fast as possible.
I was inspired to do these by a little exercise that my bog buddy and good friend skribbl did. He just drew a bunch of squares on a 2"x8" strip of paper and then filled them in with images, stream of conciousness style. What he produced was a wondeerful, quirky little cartoon. Well, I just had to get in on that , so I drew my own using the same method and Chippy and Loopus were born.
So, here they are, the first 5 strips, with a new episode appearing everyday.
I welcome your comments!
Thanks!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey John,

These strips are goddamned hilarious. Made me laugh out loud during a week when I really, really needed to laugh out loud. Thanks, man.

John S. said...

I'm glad you enjoyed them, Spock Hearing this makes MY week. Thank YOU!