Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Today's strip: Solved!




A few more things to plug:
-Skribbl reminded me that the Sony PSP has to be one of the best things to come out in a long time. My favorite game so far is "Twisted Metal".
-Dr. Slump: The manga series Akira Toriyama did before DragonBall. Cute, cartoony fun!
-The Mighty Cintiq 21Ux!: This thing has change my life. The Cintiq, the New Ipod and the Sirius radio have completely changed the way I work. (With the exception of this strip, which is still analog).
-Chris Rock: Never Scared: Heard a bit of this on the RawDog channel and had to have it. There is a bit about strip clubs that is pure genius. I'm glad I heard it after I did the strip club series because I surely would have ripped it off.

8 comments:

Rickart said...

You can find some old Genesis games for the PSP, too. Try playing Vectorman 2... that's an old gem that I worked on many moon ago.

Lyndon said...

You continue to amaze me with the individuality of the various characters in your strip. Great stuff as always.

Anonymous said...

He's the Jedi Master of men's room attendants.

Jeff said...

Do those tricks really work?...Hmmmmm....

Gotta get me a lint brush. That glitter gets me in trouble every time!

I agree with lyndon! Nice character development!

Don Shank said...

wow, i love this strip!
this is the first time in a long time (since calvin and hobbes) where I've looked forward to a new comic strip each day.
keep up the great work!

John S. said...

rick! I'll have to give Vectorman a go!
Thanks Lyndon! I try and I'm never sure if I'm successful.
Paul! You stole my joke! That was going to be the opening line to tomorrow's cartoon! Ahh, I'll just make something else up..
Skribb! The coffee beans definatlely work! I'm not sure about the other stuff.
Mr. Shank!! I am a huge fan! I was a freshman at CAlarts when you were a senior and admired your work from afar. I never got a chance to meet you in person. Thanks for the very kind words. That means a lot coming from you! Welcome!!

Anonymous said...

Ha! --Please, use the joke with my compliments. ;)

KP said...

Robo...I'd say you know a little too well how to cover tracks there...How long have you been married? Can't wait to see what's next.