Sunday, March 19, 2006

It's Sunday Morning, still No Strip!!! Here is why:

I am so sorry and incredibly frustrated, but I regret to inform you all that I am still unable to post today's strip. I have tried multiple times but the system still won't allow me to post an image. Well, this is the last straw. I promised myself that if Blogger's technical difficuties ever prevented me from making my self-imposed deadline, then I would find another platform.
So, hopfully, with a little e-mail assistance from Paul and Knife, I can make the transition withing the next couple of days.
Sorry! I'll get the strip up when I can!
Thanks for reading and thanks for your patience!
-John

3 comments:

handel said...

NO EXCUSES MISTER!!!!!!!!!!
I for one cannot feel my left leg today and i of course blame YOU for not putting out your daily "f" word!
SOOOOOOOOOOO I think you need to E-MAIL EVERYONE ON your list, the latest installment of Mean rabbit and goat thing! get to it, son!
times a wastin!!!

John S. said...

Well, I don't have an e-mail address for you, Snoogums. So I guess you miss out. <;(
Seriously, I don't have addresses for a lot of people.
So I am stuck.

Knife and Onions said...

Mr. Robo! No! I've only just got to see your blog today... I didn't realise you were having such crappy problems!

I'll try and help all I can if you want to set up a wordpress blog... there are 2 ways...

1) Buy a hosting package with mysql databases and setup Wordpress on that! It can be quite technical though! But we should be able to guide you through...

or

2) Wordpress have their own setup like Blogger but then you're relying on someone elses system again!

Anyway, for now go here:

http://www.wordpress.org/

and read up some of the stuff.. there's tons of help and docs etc...

Email me questions and I'll my best to help!