Saturday, March 11, 2006

New Strip is coming! Donnie gets a Blog!!!

I'm feeling a little run down, and so was just tired to get the strip done. It must be the hours I keep. I've been going to bed at about 1:00, 2:00 and sometimes 3:00 and getting up at around 5:00. That just isn't enough sleep. I gotta fix that.
Anyway, while you are waiting for a new episode, go check out Donnie Long's new blog. That's right, Donnie went and got himself his own blog. All the harangueing worked. Here is the address:

http://mrunderbite.blogspot.com/

He is going to be running a weekly comic of his own creation that looks great.(Hmmm weekly. Why didn't I think of that?) It's a G-rated affair so don't go swearing in the comments section, you savages.
Congratulations Donnie!!!

4 comments:

mark kennedy said...

Just pull a "Family Circus" and get PJ to draw it for a while.

Glad you are taking a break, actually! I don't know how you were keeping it up, and nobody would want you to burn out and quit!

There's got to be a Blogger twelve-step program, for sure.

John S. said...

I'll be posting a new strip this morning after a review with my "editor", Sara. She's still asleep.
That's not a bad idea though. Except I'd have Loopus draw the strip for the day. What do you think everybody?

John S. said...

Donnie! You are welcome my brother! And thanks for the mad props too!
I have already been to the Temple! Everyone who draws should beeline it over to Mark Kennedy's blog! Great stuff there today! And EVERYDAY!!!
You can't put a price on the education he's providing!

Maddie said...

Mark, that's hilarious! Robo, I would love to see one of those strips like the Family Circus where we see Chippy and Loopus on their way home from the sore buying smokes for Loopus, and you see the dotted path they take to get home. Chippy stops here for a lap dance, Chippy stops here to beat the shit out of a guy, dash dash dash, etc... Viva Senor Underbite!