Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sunday Episode: The boss



A couple of days ago, me and a couple of my blog pals strongly urged Mark Kennedy in the to start his own blog. Mark is one of the most talented story artist/writers I have ever worked with and a gifted teacher to boot, and we felt it was time he share these gifts. Well, the harangueing worked and Mark has opened "The Temple of the Seven Golden Camels" for business. There, he plans to share the all of the knowledge he has learned in his many years as a story artist at Disney Feature Animation.
Go visit his blog! NOW!!!

http://sevencamels.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

thanks for stopping by and leaving such a wonderful comment it's appreciated great strip very kool take care!!!

mark kennedy said...

Wow! Thanks for the great write up. I promise to work hard to earn it!

I finally did it so tell Donnie it's his turn.

Lyndon said...

I kind of figured a snake would be the boss, but I'm thinking you'll have one more twist thrown in. Guess I'll have to keep reading to find out.

So you peer pressured your friend into starting a blog huh :-)

John S. said...

Lyndon, you know me too well.(and yet you don't. Wierd, huh?) Stay tuned.
Yeah, peer pressure works everytime! Next we're gonna get him to try smoking like the rest of the cool kids.

Maddie said...

Donnie! Donnie! Donnie!

Maddie said...

BTW, thanks for the link! I have a real treat up over at the kagematch right now...

John S. said...

Hey Paul! I take checks!
Hey everybody! The Count has a bunch of the hard to find "House of Cosbys" episodes over at Kagematch! Go now and see one of the funniest things to hit the internet since the Paris Hilton sex tape!

Kyle Marshall said...

great strip!!!!