Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Today's Strip: Too Easy

I've been having a lot of fun the past few days drawing revamped versions of Superman. You can see the results on my other blog:
  • Storyboredom
  • .

    I was inspired to do this by a very cool drawing that Louie Del Carmen posted on his blog:

    Fun stuff. I know, I'm a huge nerd. At least I'm married.


    countfunkula1 said...

    The plot thickens further! Booyakasha!

    Tara said...

    The fact that you used my all time favorite word almost more times than all other words combined make this a great strip XD

    Paul said...

    Great staging today. Very cinematic. --Did this one take you a little longer than usual to draw?

    RoboTaeKwon-Z said...

    And a Booyakasha to you too, Count!
    Favorite word....um..is it "that"?
    Hey Paul, thanks!
    The last panel did. I'll have to admit to playing with the composition quite a bit in that last panel.
    The rest of it came pretty organically. It's just how I saw it in my head. It was a lot of fun to do.

    RoboTaeKwon-Z said...

    I was just re-reading these things so that I could keep the story straight in my head (don't laugh, when you make it up as you go, you have to keep reminding yourself where you've been) and I noticed that Loopus's ears used to be longer and floppier. I kind of like it. Any one else like the floppy ears better (and example is the way he looks in my avatar).
    Let me know!